Friday, February 28, 2014

Falling leaves

If only I came to this place two or three weeks earlier, it would be even more beautiful.
Last mid of December, my mom came to visit me again and I brought her to Aoyama itchome to see the yellow gingko trees. 

Too bad we were too late and most of the leaves have fallen already.











♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We walked all the way to Omotesando to see the Christmas Illumination.



Omotesando hills


On the top of Tokyu Plaza

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today is the last day February and the spring is coming.

I am no longer working full time like before. I have less income but more time for myself which is great. I have time to think, sketch, blog and read. I have the time that money can't buy.

:)


Follow me on Instagram for daily update:



A

1 comment:

  1. aaa kirei~ <3
    I wanna go to Japan T___T

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...