Thursday, October 3, 2013

Graduation

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Ghandi)

Last September, to be exact on the 15th, I finally graduated from university.
Four years were not long, they were not short either.
I left my comfort zone and start living all by myself in unfamiliar country.
I met many people from various backgrounds and some of them eventually took part in my life.
I learned so much more important stuff by living rather than studying.

Now the fact that I am officially not a student anymore is kind of making me sad. I miss school so much but education does not stop after graduation. Gotta keep learning from experience! :D




A

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! I'm glad that you will continue to be a lifelong learner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on graduating! c:
    And I totally agree with you - lifelong learners ftw! :'D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...