Monday, April 28, 2014

Hanami #1: Meguro and Kandagawa

I woke up this morning, checked my phone and saw a friend has just tagged me on a hanami picture I did last month. At that moment, I realized that I haven't blogged for so long.

So my first full bloom hanami was this sunny day at Meguro river.
I met up for lunch with some schoolmates, we had thai food buffer for lunch and went for a short stroll along the river.

It was such a pleasant day. I always love spring.







♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Afterwards I went back home and went to another mini hanami nearby with my mom.
Kandagawa with all of its white sakura. Every year, in April, I can't help feeling so blessed living just 5 min away from this breathtaking scenery.















♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Shinjuku gyoen hanami is coming up next :)



Follow me on Instagram for daily update:



A

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was such thing as white sakura. You are lucky to live in Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...